WE ARE THRILLED YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHARING YOUR STORIES OF MOTHERHOOD
Join the FIT4MOM storytellers’ mamahood sisterhood by being a published author on our site. Our community fueled by raw motherhood, friendship and self-care. Our blog is a place that brings moms together on this journey through parenthood...come on over, get cozy and curl up, grab a glass of coffee or wine, and browse through articles and resources that feel like home to you.
The motherhood is real, and it takes a village to raise littles. By writing, we share stories, and by sharing stories, we create a place filled with love, support, and reassurance. Through sharing stories of our motherhood and our journey as parents, we offer support and an opportunity to connect and empower other moms, dads, expecting parents, and humans, in general...
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR AS CONTRIBUTORS
Your writing style is fresh and fun, accepting and free of judgement; it’s candid, genuine, and comes from the heart. You embody a modern view on parenting, can be slightly sassy, are a boss mom, dad, or parent, and have the ability to write about topics that make a difference, an impact, or just plain ‘ol give our readers the warm-and-fuzzies, goosies, or make them smile and laugh. If you’re any or all of those things, we can’t wait to hear from you.
WHAT TOPICS WE’RE LOOKING FOR SUBMISSIONS ON
- Healthy recipes for picky children
- Navigating the first year of daycare/preschool/kindergarten
- Postpartum Depression/Postpartum Anxiety, mental health as a mom
- Articles on siblings, going from 1 child to 2, 2 to 3, etc...anything about raising more than one babe and their interactions with you / each other / your family dynamic
- Prenatal / pregnancy advice, tips, letters to a pregnant mama, new mama..
- Marriage / relationship (the good, bad, ugly...REAL!)
- Infertility. Returning to work after a miscarriage
- ANY OF YOUR OWN IDEAS/TOPICS NOT LISTED HERE ARE WELCOME AND CONSIDERED
- Featured pieces must be at least 400 words and no more than 1500 words.
- To be considered as a contributing FIT4MOM Fort Mill and Rock Hill writer, please submit your grammatically correct + proofread/cleanly edited pieces, hereby known as “Submitted Content” to email@example.com
- FIT4MOM Fort Mill and Rock Hill has the right to edit, modify, and delete Submitted Content without notice to best fit our community’s style and vision.
- FIT4MOM Fort Mill and Rock Hill has the right to use our own imagery in all Submitted Content. We may edit, reformat, and choose imagery that best fits each submission.
- ANY photos submitted must be fully owned by you and have no copyright infringements. We will NOT accept any photos not taken by you, unless you have consent from the photographer. Please disclose the photographer in any image you have permission to use.
- Our goal at FIT4MOM Fort Mill and Rock Hill is to make sure every mama feels welcome, supported, and loved. The content we choose to publish on our blog + social channels reflects our mission and our values. We will not accept any political submissions; we lean on each other rather than left or right. Our differences make us human, and we all share the same language - love.
- Your Submitted Content may also be promoted on all or some of FIT4MOM’s and FIT4MOM Fort Mill and Rock Hill's social media platforms (Facebook + Instagram + Twitter + Pinterest) however, we expect you to promote your own Submitted Content to drive traffic.
- We are only looking for original work that has NOT been published elsewhere. No work that was written for another blog + website will be considered if you do not fully own the piece and its content entirely.
- Include a title for your article in your submission(s) that is SEO friendly and catchy --- something that would grab your attention.
- Include a one sentence headline with your submission(s).
E-mail all submissions to Tamaragalloway@fit4mom