If you've yet to try out a Stroller Strides Class, this list might just change your mind! We have so much to offer moms through our classes and we provide fitness for mom and fun for kids too!
Here are five things you may not know about us:
1. You don't have to own a jogging stroller in order to participate in Stroller Strides! Any stroller will do. Our instructors do their best to keep the group on flat or paved areas that are easy to access for all.
2. Instructors are there to help when your child gets fussy so that you can focus on your workout. They keep bubble wands, toys, and other fun items in their strollers just in case a little isn't having their best day! They aren't above pushing your stroller around or holding a fussy baby either should the need arise.
3. Stroller Strides is way more than just a walk in the park - but it's also perfect for all fitness levels! Instructors offer modifications to all the exercises we do so that you can push yourself, or feel comfortable taking it at your own level! You do YOU, mama!
4. We have 5 different Stroller Strides classes each week that you can attend! On Monday we have class at 8:30am and 9:45am and on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, we have class at 9:45am!
5. Stroller Strides is WAY more than just a workout. We offer fun FREE playdates every Wednesday. Our Playgroup captain does a great job of providing a variety of opportunities and activities for our littles to enjoy after class. Some examples of playdate activities include sensory bins, bubbles, water tables, holiday crafts, birthday parties and MORE! We also have a Moms Night Out every Month and the mamas look forward to this for weeks leading up to it!
Your first class is FREE and we would love to have you. It's the perfect time to get outdoors and get into a workout routine. You can sign up for a class here!